If You Can Spare 2 Minutes Per Day, Then You Can DRAMATICALLY Increase Your Canary’s Ability To Fight Off Sickness And Stay Healthy.
...OR If Your Canary is SICK RIGHT NOW, You Can Use My Easy 5 Step Process For Boosting His Immune System and Kicking His Illness To The Curb!
Revealed: The Canary Breeders System for keeping your canary bird in top shape for fighting off disease and successfully treating the stubborn illness that does pop-up.
This Never Before Seen Canary Health Care System Has Never Been Published Or Shared Before...Until Now!
Discover how to -
Start from scratch today and actually improve your canary’s immune system within 24 hours!
Turn a weak and sickly bird into a vibrant and energetic singing machine!
From the aviary of Darren P.D. Walker
Wednesday, 9:41 A.M.
Dear Canary Lovin’ Friend,
It would surprise me - greatly - if you already know how easily you can help a sick canary recover from his illness and then STAY healthy for a long, long time.
Not just having a bird that’s NOT SICK, but having a bird that is SUPER healthy, strong, and full of energy.
And none of the techniques I’m about to reveal to you are difficult. Literally, in just a couple of minutes per day you can give your canary what he needs to be a model of fitness. (Especially with the step-by-step system I’m going to reveal to you!)
If you’re interested in simple techniques for taking care of your canary like a pro, then let me explain my completely unique approach to “pet canary care”. But, first, let me break the bad news to you.
Why most canary owners, and even canary breeders, are taking the wrong approach...
Keeping a pet canary in the home is nothing new. The problem is, up until now, most people have been taking the wrong approach.
1) Owners of HEALTHY Canaries are taking the wrong approach! Waiting until your bird gets sick could be a death sentence for your canary. Take action now, while your pet is healthy, and keep him that way. No worries.
2) Owners of SICK Canaries are taking the wrong approach! Most people who find they have a sick canary on their hands do NOTHING. Why? Because they suspect that the illness is minor and that their bird will recover in a few days. BAD PLAN! Listen to me here, if you go to Vegas and roll the dice you’re almost certainly going to lose money. Don’t roll the dice with your canary’s life.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have an experienced canary owner and breeder share everything he knows about keeping canaries healthy?
I began breeding canaries years ago and although I lost a few birds to illness that first year it didn’t deter me. I asked questions, I researched long boring avian disease manuals, I learned, and I grew in experience.
Problems with my flock decreased dramatically year by year until a fulfilling success was attained.
Then I began sharing my experiences with others. I participated in forums for canary breeders, chat rooms, personal emails, website visitors, and my knowledge of canary-keeping just grew and grew.
In fact, as I sit writing this article, my “office canary” is fluttering around his cage behind me and singing boisterously. He is healthy and strong and I intend to keep him that way for many years to come.
And now all the knowledge I use to keep that canary healthy and happy is at your fingertips.
Here are 5 reasons why you should provide high quality care for your canary...
1. LONG LIFE. While many canaries end their life within a year or two, canaries that are given “Trump” style care can live as long as 20 years.
2. JOYOUS SINGING. A strong and fit canary will enjoy his day providing you with natures beautiful music.
3. BONDING. Canaries are generally very cautious of people. They don’t like to get too close. But a canary with a healthy body and a healthy mind has more confidence and is more likely to want to bond with his owner.
4. SAVE MONEY. A canary that is NOT provided the simple things lined out in this system may develop recurring illnesses that require a veterinarian’s attention over and over again. Have you seen what vets charge lately?
5. INTERIOR DESIGN. A fit canary is beautiful to look at and has a healthy sheen to his feathers. This not only adds beauty to your home but brings appreciation of the world around you. An unfit canary may look dull and ragged.
In just a few seconds of my time each day I take the necessary steps to make sure he’s getting the correct amount of daylight. Are you providing the correct amount of daylight for your canary?
Without even thinking about it I can use THIS TIP to quickly evaluate and eliminate stresses in my canary’s life.
Most days, in the mid-morning, he gets a few minutes of free flight out of his cage.
Again, in the afternoon, I take 30 seconds out of my day to provide him with a second nutrient rich, tasty, treat.
As a result of simple things like this, I’d be willing to bet I’ve got the happiest healthiest pet canary in town! If not, I’ll tie a thousand canaries to my body and let them fly me over the Pacific Ocean. ;-)
These and many, many more tips are spelled out in this course. In fact...
Look and see if you can spot anything missing...
If you’re expecting to find something left out from this course, then you’re probably gonna go blind searching for it. There’s simply nothing missing from this 115 page, step-by-step course...
• How To PREVENT Your Canary From Getting Sick In The First Place. One of the things I teach which I’ve never seen anywhere before is the 7 easy ways to keep your canary’s immune system strong and prevent illness.
• How To Recognize When Your Canary Is Sick. Which symptoms are most important and what they’re telling you about your bird’s condition.
• How To Give Your Sick Bird Treatment That Will Sky-Rocket His Ability To Get Back A Clean Bill of Health. This section covers the simple 5 step process I developed for getting your bird healthy again...even if you don’t know what’s causing the illness.
• How To Safely Use Antibiotics and Other Medications As a Last Resort. Medication should NEVER be your first response to a canary illness. I’ll show when and how to use them effectively and intelligently.
• How to Recognize and Treat More Than 70 Canary Illnesses and Issues. I don’t leave you hanging once you’ve gotten the basics of prevention and treatment under your belt. I’ll actually walk you through the most common canary care issues that may someday arise. And it’s all explained in user-friendly language that even a rank beginner can understand and appreciate. I cover things like...
o Viral Infections
o Bacterial Infections
o Internal Parasites
o Feather Problems
o Digestive Problems
o Breathing Problems
o Foot and Leg Problems
o Eye Problems
o Neurological Problems
o AND MORE
As you can see, all the common canary problems are here for you to learn from. No more spinning your wheels searching for the info you need. It’s all right here in one easy-to-use system that takes you from zero to your canary’s hero.
But don’t take my word for it.
Here’s What Others Are Saying About
“The Canary Lovers Guide To Preventing Your Canary’s Overnight Death -How To Prevent Illness and Successfully Treat Your Canary When He's Sick”
(Note: These are “real” people just like you - not a bunch of my “buddies” that I gave a free copy to in exchange for a testimonial!)
This is not a system that works only for me or for breeders with hundreds of birds. It works for anyone who uses it. And that includes you.
When you discover and use the information in this course, you’ll immediately be able to provide a healthy home for your canary like never before.
In this course...
“The Canary Lovers Guide To Preventing Your Canary’s Overnight Death - - How To Prevent Illness and Successfully Treat Your Canary When He’s Sick”...
...there are 3 jam-packed sessions. Let me just share a few highlights of what you’ll learn in each session...
Session 1 -
How To PREVENT Canary Illness
• 7 Ways to Keep Your Canary’s Immune System Strong and Prevent Illness
• How to use diet and nutrition to create a disease fighting immune system.
• How to use cleanliness to keep pathogens in your canary’s food and cage to a minimum.
• How to prevent boredom and laziness in a caged canary.
• My personal 7-Day Diet For Canaries. Feeding guidelines for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.
• How TV, radio, children, and other birds can keep your canary from getting the rest he needs.
• The 3 “canary seasons” and how light affects your canary’s immune system.
• How to regulate the annual molt so your canary comes out of it unscathed.
• 3 Ways to prevent and/or end an energy draining off-season molt.
• The truth about drafts and extreme temperature changes and how they affect your bird.
• AND MORE.
How To Give Life-Saving Treatment To Your Sick Canary
• My personal 5 Step System for treating your sick canary...even when you don’t know what the cause is.
• The useful--but controversial--Optional Step 6
• How you can keep one bird safe and healthy while another bird is deathly ill (This is for those that have more than one bird.)
• How normal everyday things can create stress and a lack of healing ability in your canary.
• The 5 Stress Killers. How to remove the 5 most common creators of stress in your canary.
• 4 simple ways to provide healing warmth for your sick canary.
• The #1 way to knock killer infections on their heels.
• How to know when it becomes necessary to force-feed your sick canary...and 3 methods of getting it done quickly and easily.
• The special steps you must take to avoid re-infection.
• How and when to use antibiotics to eradicate stubborn infections.
• 4 useful choices for antibiotics
• How and when to use probiotics for maximum healing.
• Where to get the most active and productive probiotics.
70 Canary Diseases, Illnesses, and Problems EVERY Canary Owner Should Know About
• How this common household cooking ingredient can fix a canary stomach ache.
• 10 simple ways to treat for runny droppings
• The 4 most common causes of digestive problems...and how your vet would treat them.
• Discover the first easy to spot sign of starvation or dehydration.
• What to do if your canary is not eating
• What to do if your canary never stops eating.
• What to do if your canary is losing weight
• What to do if your canary is sitting in his food dish.
• What “Stargazing” is and how it’s treated.
• How to deal with nervous disorders.
• What it means if your canary is favoring one foot.
And believe me when I tell you that these are just the highlights. There is just so much meaty information stuffed inside this 115 page goldmine of a manual.
Everything you’ve just read about (and more!) is conveniently packaged into an easy to use downloadable PDF format. You can actually be benefiting from these tips and strategies within 5 minutes.
So, I guess the only thing left for you to consider is: “Is this for YOU?”
Let me help you with the answer...
I’m sure you’re chomping at the bit by now wanting to know what you need to do to get your own copy of this content-packed canary care system. But I want to give you EVEN MORE...
Grab Your Copy Today and Receive 4 Powerful Bonuses To Help You and Your Canary Even Further...
THE CANARY LOVERS FIRST-AID KIT CHECKLIST
- - 30 Important Items Every Canary Owner Should Have Next To The Cage
This is an extensive list of items every canary owner should have available...just in case. This checklist includes lists of...
• Healing Medicines
• Health Building Dietary supplements
Having these items available will make your canary care journey much easier.
THE CANARY LOVERS RESOURCE LIST
59 Must-Know website links where you can get the important products or extra info you need.
• Links to detailed information you might need.
• Links to medicinal products you might need.
The Canary Lovers Guide Special Report:
ALL ABOUT FEATHER PLUCKING IN CANARIES - HOW TO PREVENT AND TREAT THE IRRITATING HABIT OF FEATHER PLUCKING
Nobody likes a bald bird! In this 10 page special report you’ll discover all the ins and outs of feather plucking.
• The 7 environmental factors that contribute to feather plucking... there’s a good chance some of these are occurring in your home right now.
• The 3 ways you can calm and relax your canary so he won’t pluck feathers.
• The 2 primary dietary deficiencies that will likely lead to feather plucking.
Canary Lovers Guide BONUS REPORT:
This 12 page report goes into detail about a disease that canary owners are seeing more and more, Megabacteria (or AGY). Covered in the special report is the following...
• How to manage a bird with this disease.
• How to recognize this disease in your bird.
• How to successfully treat this disease.
• What NOT to do.
I Know What You’re Thinking, And The Answer is “No”!
It may have crossed your mind, “can’t I find this information elsewhere?”
Not a chance!
You will not find this collection of tips and strategies anywhere else on the planet. It’s just not available in such an easy to use package.
Listen to me here...If you want to spend hours upon hours and days upon days scouring the internet or bookstore books you will find some of this information. But even then you won’t be getting all that information packaged up for you in a step-by-step canary care “system”. So, how much is your time worth? For a paltry sum you can get it all delivered to you within MINUTES.
You Can Begin Giving Your Canary Quality Care TODAY
...OR you could wait...and wait...and wait.
Perhaps the best thing about The Canary Lovers Guide To Preventing Your Canary’s Overnight Death is the fact that you can begin using the hundreds of tips immediately.
There’s no waiting period. No learning curve. No additional research to do.
You can begin using these strategies within the next few minutes.
Most importantly, you can begin seeing results immediately!
The choice is completely yours: continue to do the same thing you’ve always done - - no offence meant here but you’re almost certainly leaving something important out - - or use these simple strategies to create the maximum level of health for your canary.
How Much Would You Pay To Learn How To Have The Healthiest and Happiest Canary On The Block?
OK, OK. You’re convinced. So, how much is it going to cost you? Tell you what, why don’t YOU decide what it’s worth?
• What price tag do you put on having all the canary care information you need organized into an easy-to-use time-saving system?
Just as a quick side note, let’s see what others are paying for similar items...
• Cat and dog lovers are happy to pay veterinarian, Dr. Andrew Jones, $49.97 for his Vet Secrets Revealed ebook. And, by the way, I own that book and it’s worth every penny.
• Chet Womach's bird training courses start at $97. And he's sold thousands.
• Liz Wilson, an expert on bird problems, charges a whopping $175 MINIMUM for advice. http://www3.upatsix.com/liz/consultation.html
I know you can now see how valuable this canary care package is to you and your canary.
As you’ve seen above, I could easily charge upwards of $97 for this information and it would be a bargain for you. It’s easily worth that much and more.
But it’s not $97. At $39 this course would be a steal. But it’s not even $39. The regular price for this extensive package is only $27.
And for such an extensive package this price won't last long. It's going up...and soon.
Just to make sure you understand how complete this package is, I’ll offer another valuable BONUS...
BONUS #5: Personal Answers
If there is any question about canary health care you have that WAS NOT answered in this course, you can contact me and I’ll personally answer it for you.
How’s that for getting your money’s worth?
I’m confident that you’ll have your questions answered in this course so I’m not worried about being overloaded with questions. But if you do have one, let me know.
Remember, some people charge as much as $175 to answer questions about their pet birds. But you’re getting it FREE.
And as if that isn’t enough...
In addition to all this, you’re backed by my Iron Clad, No Questions Asked, 8-Week Money Back Guarantee!
You quite simply have nothing to lose!
100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
The The Canary Lovers Guide To PREVENTING Your Canary’s Overnight Death - -How To Prevent Illness and Successfully Treat Your Canary When He's Sick comes with a no-questions-asked, no-hassle, EIGHT FULL WEEKS money-back guarantee. If for any reason whatsoever you decide this product isn’t right for you, just email me at anytime within the next 56 days and I’ll buy it back from you for every penny you paid.
That’s EIGHT WEEKS to put my strategies to the test - all the risk is on me. I don’t think I could be any more fair than that!
Read the course and begin seeing immediate results in improved canary health...
COMPLETELY RISK FREE.
Once again, this is what you get...
The 115 page ebook that covers prevention and treatment of canary illness. Plus, a run-down of 70 common canary diseases and problems.
• BONUS #1: THE CANARY LOVERS FIRST-AID KIT CHECKLIST - - 30 Important Items Every Canary Owner Should Have Next To The Cage
• BONUS #2: THE CANARY LOVERS RESOURCE LIST - - 59 Must-Know website links where you can get the important products or extra info you need.
• BONUS #3: The Canary Lovers Guide Special Report: ALL ABOUT FEATHER PLUCKING IN CANARIES - HOW TO PREVENT AND TREAT THE IRRITATING HABIT OF FEATHER PLUCKING
• BONUS #4: The Canary Lovers Guide BONUS REPORT: MEGABACTERIA (AGY)
• BONUS #5: Personal Answers
All for just $27 if you order today.
We have only one goal here: to get your canary to the highest level of health possible...for you to enjoy your precious pet for many years to come.
If you use this information the way I tell you to and are able to avoid just one trip to the vet’s office...it pays for itself!
Yes, Darren, count me in! I want to learn how to
take care of my canary like a pro!. Give me
the instant download.
RECEIVE INSTANT ACCESS to the PDF file.
(Even if it’s 2:00 AM on a Saturday)
If you have any questions, contact me here.
Best of success to you and remember...
Keep Lovin’ Your Canary!
Darren P.D. Walker, Author
P.S. Please don’t email me if you try to return here later and this low priced offer is gone. Soon the special introductory price will no longer be available.
P.P.S. Don’t forget, this offer is completely risk-free with my 100% money-back guarantee. You have absolutely no risk! Order Now!
*Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and its potential. Please remember that each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any pet related endeavor, there is no certain guarantee that you will improve your canary’s health. It is recommended that you always seek out a qualified veterinarian to provide pet health care and advice for your particular situation.
Copyright © 2007-2016 Darren P.D. Walker - All Rights Reserved